With a Grateful heart and even greater passion for what I do, I am excited to be returning to my home away from home-the treatment room. I cannot wait to get back in facial action and I can’t wait to see you!
Starting Friday June 19,2020, I will launch an abbreviated schedule.
My top priority as always, is the health and safety of my clients. I will continue to follow rulings and recommendations of our local,state, and national leaders throughout this process, working alongside health and safety officials, and our colleagues in the beauty and wellness industries.
These past few months I have been diligently preparing and mapping out what the “new normal” will look like, and I appreciate, your patience and understanding. Please take note of the following for your safety and the safety of others:
- I will see clients by appointment only. Please call, text, or email me to establish appointments.
- Clients should remain in vehicles or keep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests to remain social distancing guidelines until your appointment time.
- Only guests who are receiving services are allowed inside the spa. All other individuals should wait outside the establishment
Pre screening & Suggested Precautions
- If you have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (sore throat, fever, cough, or any difficulty breathing) OR have been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID 19, please cancel your appointment and stay home. We will reschedule your appointment at a later date with no cancellation fee.
- Clients in high risk and vulnerable groups are advised to remain at home at this time. If you fall into this category, please reach out so we can find ways to help you maintain your beauty and wellness goals.
- At Island Girl Spa we will wear masks at all times. All clients should also wear masks when possible while in the spa.
Safety and Sanitation
- As always,we maintain the highest level of sanitation and disinfection practices in our spa. I use hospital grade disinfectants to sanitize all surfaces before/after guests and upon opening/closing .
While the experience will be different from what you’re used to, I remain committed to delivering safe, effective and rejuvenating beauty treatments. I can’t wait until you’re back with us, and the uplifting scents of the spa fill the air again.
See you soon,
P.S Not feeling 100% comfortable in returning, but still want fresh looking skin? I understand and have you covered! Virtual Facials are a perfect option.